Looking For The Best Self Defense Keychain For You? You’re In The Right Place
You might be in the market for a self-defense keychain for many reasons.
- You may want extra security during dicier parts of your day.
- You may be looking to keep a loved one safe in similar situations.
- Perhaps you want some additional peace of mind, just in case
That’s where such a keychain device comes in handy.
So today, we’re going to cover everything we know about self-defense keychains, specifically:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Are You Ready For The Tough Times Ahead? Take My 60 Sec Quiz To See If You’re Part Of ‘The Fragile Masses’ Or Not… Start Quiz Now!
This list, which is the product of extensive research, includes SDKs for sale today.
We included different types of SDK, so there should be something here for everyone.
Without further ado, here are our favorite self-defense keychains:
SURVIVAL FROG Lifeshield Self Defense Kit
This self-defense kit from Survival Frog includes three key protection devices:
- Pepper Gel / Spray
- Personal Alarm
- Stun Gun
The Personal alarm is meant to be added to a keychain, while the other two devices would make a keychain a bit bulky.
However, it’s a wise investment if you’re serious about self-defense without firearm training.
- Great for those who are not comfortable with guns
- Safe for users (but bad for an attacker)
- Non-lethal injury to keep you out of jail
- Temporary disable gives you time to getaway
- Compact to keep in a purse or bag
- Easy to use, no training required
- Bundle of 3 high-quality self-defense items
- Sold by a trusted vendor in the survival space
- Includes A Compact But Powerful Taser
- Likely too bulky to add all 3 items to a single keychain
Police Force Expandable Keychain Baton
If you’re looking for a baton keychain, the Police Force Tactical model is our pick.
The baton clips onto a standard keyring for easy access.
When compacted, it is around 5.5 inches and 9 oz.
This is somewhat bulky for a keychain, but user reviews say it’s generally unobtrusive.
The real power of this baton becomes clear when you unfold it.
Unclipping and unfolding the baton is a matter of two easy movements.
When expanded, it reveals 12 inches of high-quality black brushed steel.
The appearance of the expanded baton will be enough to deter some assailants.
If needed, though, it is also a very well-performing high-impact self-defense tool.
- Compact but expandable
- Strong but lightweight
- Impressive looking
- Easy to use.
- It may be illegal and/or regulated in some places
- Larger and less subtle