Why is the Mainstream Media Uninterested in David DePape’s Injuries Obtained Early Friday Morning at the Pelosi Home?

What happened to David DePape?

The mainstream media doesn’t seem to care about how David DePape was injured at the Pelosi household early Friday morning.  

The police didn’t share how David DePape entered the house in their first press conference.  They did mention that they charged him with burglary but that was it.

TRENDING: NBC News: David DePape ‘Was Able to Get into the Pelosi Bedroom Where Paul Pelosi Was’; Third Person Was in Home

I can confirm that Mr. DePape forced entry into a rear door at the rear of the Pelosi home.”

This doesn’t add up.  

There are also questions about this event being a burglary.  The police say that DePape reportedly forced entry into a rear door.  But a video from yesterday shows that there was glass on the outside of the home on the stairs behind the house.  If the window was broken from the outside, wouldn’t the glass be on the floor on the inside of the house?

There are many more questions related to this early morning event at the Pelosi home.  But one question that the media doesn’t seem to care about is what happened to David DePape.

In the first press conference, the police shared the following:

  • When the police arrived they encountered a suspect and Paul Pelosi both holding a hammer.  The suspect pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it.
  • The police then took down the suspect and rendered him with medical aid.  
  • Mr. Pelosi and Mr. DePape were both transported to a local hospital for treatment.

In the second presser held by the San Francisco Police on Friday, it was reported that Paul Pelosi was struck at least one time by the hammer.  But they also noted that Paul Pelosi was the one who dialed 911 which would have been before the police arrived.  Apparently, Paul Pelosi wasn’t injured badly enough that he couldn’t make a phone call at 2:30 in the morning.

But what about the injuries to Mr. DePape?  We know very little of his injuries to date.  We knew on Friday night from the second presser that Mr. Depape was still in the hospital.  We don’t know why or what injuries he had.  We don’t know if the injuries happened before the police arrived or not.  We don’t know who was behind DePape’s injuries. 

There are so many questions unanswered. 

It’s time for the police to release the video from that night. 

- Advertisement -

Links to check out

Latest Articles