As reported earlier by Cristina Laila – According to emails uncovered from the “Laptop from Hell,” Hunter Biden sent his business partner Devon Archer a very detailed email on Ukraine on April
13 12, 2014 – just one week before Joe Biden visited Ukraine to meet with then-Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk.
It appears that Hunter Biden was emailing Devon Archer information he received from a briefing his father and Vice President Joe Biden held earlier. Or the information may have come directly from top-secret documents.
The Gateway Pundit scoured the bowels of the Hunter Biden laptop and found the document in question.
The images come from the Marco Polo report on Hunter Biden’s laptop.
TRENDING: HERE IT IS – THE SMOKING GUN: The 20 Point Email of Classified Information from His Father that Hunter Biden Sent to Burisma Board Member in April 2014
HERE IT IS – THE SMOKING GUN: The 20 Point Email of Classified Information from His Father that Hunter Biden Sent to Burisma Board Member in April 2014
The Marco Polo report also contains a timeline of likely illegal activity discussed on the laptop and in Hunter Biden’s emails.
Here is the Hunter Biden timeline from The Marco Polo report.
- May: Hunter Biden joins the Navy.
- June: On the very first day of his Navy duty in Norfolk, Virginia Hunter failed the drug test.
- February 16: Hunter and his attorney, Thomas Gallagher, were notified by the Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Juan Garcia Ill, that Hunter had been administratively discharged for cocaine use
- February 21: After months of Western-backed protests, the Ukrainian parliament voted to oust President Viktor YANUKOVYCH; in the following days, YANUKOVYCH sought exile in Russia
- March 16: In response to an article199 that Hunter emailed to his longtime business partner, Devon Archer, entitled, “Joe Biden Lurks Behind Every U.S. Action on Ukraine,” Archer responded: There is a “unique timing here in this upcoming opportunity. One door closes [and] another opens.”
- April 1: Archer joined the board of Burisma, a Cypriot-registered gas company in the Ukraine which was co-founded by Mykola ZLOCHEVSKY-who served as an advisor to YANUKOVYCH- even though Archer had no experience working in the Ukraine and did not speak the language
- April 12: The White House released a statement announcing Joe would visit the Ukraine in ten days to “consult on the latest steps to enhance Ukraine’s short- and long-term energy security.”
- April 12 at 11:43 PM EDT: Hunter emailed Archer an extremely long memo about leveraging Joe’s position as the “public face” of the U.S. administration’s policy in the Ukraine: “The [Burisma] contract should begin now- not after the upcoming visit of my guy [Joe]. That [Burisma contract] should include a retainer in the range of [$]25k p[er]/m[onth] w/ additional fees where appropriate for more in depth work to go to BS [Boies Schiller Flexer LLP] for our protection.
- April 14: Archer visited Joe at the White House under the pretense of his son’s school project
- April 18: Hunter joined the board of Burisma, even though he, too, had zero experience working in the energy sector, or the Ukraine, and did not speak the language
- April 21: Joe arrived in the Ukraine; during the transatlantic flight, Joe’s staff briefed205 reporters about the U.S. plan to help the Ukraine extract their “unconventional” gas resources, for which only Burisma held a current license
- April 23: Archer gave an interview, which was later posted206 on Burisma’s website, about how Archer “knows” the U.S. Secretary of State (John Kerry) and Joe
- April 25: Joe was reported as the “public face of the administration’s handling of [the] Ukraine”
- April 28: Authorities in the United Kingdom froze $23 million from the London bank accounts of ZLOCHEVSKY, one of Burisma’s key owners
- May 12: Burisma publicly announced that Hunter joined its board
- May 13: Burisma posted a photo of Joe and Archer at the White House on their website. Joe’s lawyer demanded that Burisma remove the photo; eventually, Burisma complied with the demand
- September 10: Archer committed one of his many FARA violations by advocating to U.S. officials at the U.S. embassy in Kyiv as an unregistered agent on behalf of Burisma, his foreign principal
- February 16: Hunter violated the FARA and lobbied the U.S. State Department on behalf of ZLOCHEVSKY to strong-arm the Mexican government in an effort to secure safe passage for ZLOCHEVSKY’s trip to Mexico (ZLOCHEVSKY was justifiably worried about being denied entry)
- April 17: Vadym POZHARSKYI, an in-house advisor to Burisma’s board, thanked Hunter for the opportunity to meet with Joe the previous evening at the Cafe Milano restaurant in D.C. The sitting Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim MASSIMOV, who was recently arrested for treason, was invited to the dinner as well, alongside Kazakh oligarch Kenes RAKISHEV
- December 2: Hunter and Archer, along with their ever-present handler, Eric Schwerin, received real-time White House conference call notes regarding Joe’s upcoming travel to the Ukraine from Blue Star Strategies, whose leaders- Sally Painter and Karen Tramontano-were illegally representing Burisma by not registering as agents of a foreign principal (Burisma) with the DOJ, per the FARA
- December 6: Joe’s own staff recommended that he “not … get into naming names or accusing individuals” in response to the potential question, “Do you think ZLOCHEVSKY is corrupt?”
- December 8: The New York Times published a story about Hunter and the investigation into Burisma by Ukrainian prosecutors: “The credibility of the vice president’s anticorruption message may have been undermined by the association of his son, Hunter Biden, with one of Ukraine’s largest natural gas companies, Burisma Holdings, and with its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky
- February 18: The White House released a statement praising Ukrainian President, Petro POROSHENKO, for firing the Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor SHOKIN, mere weeks after Joe threatened POROSHENKO by withholding a $1 billion loan guarantee if SHOKIN-who was investigating Burisma at the time- -were not fired
- May 26: John Flynn, an advisor to the vice president, emailed (ordinarily classified) notes about Joe’s impending phone call with POROSHENKO to Hunter’s business email address
- April 12 at ~6:50 PM EDT: An inebriated Hunter dropped off three22 Apple laptops at The Mac Shop for repair; one laptop was unable to be salvaged, the second needed an external keyboard, which Mac Isaac provided, while the data on the third laptop (Serial #: FVFXC2MMHV29) would be able to be transferred to an external hard drive, which Hunter agreed to provide
- April 17 ~AM: Hunter returned to The Mac Shop with a new Western Digital external hard drive (Serial #: WX21A129ATFF3) on which to transfer the data from the third laptop
- April 17 PM: Mac Isaac completed the data recovery (The Mac Shop internal invoice #: 6077)
- April 25: Joe announced his candidacy for President of the United States
- July 25: President Trump called Ukrainian president Volodymyr ZELENSKYY
- September 24: Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (D-CA-12) announced the commencement of a presidential impeachment inquiry into President Trump’s call with ZELENSKYY
- October 9: Mac Isaac’s father, Richard Stephen (Steve) Mac Isaac, a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy and retired colonel, was rebuffed227 and told to “lawyer up” at the FBl’s Albuquerque Field Office after he offered to give an agent at the FBI a copy of the hard drive
- November 1: Agent Wilson called Steve Mac Isaac to request contact information for his son
- November 21: Agent Wilson and his colleague, Agent Dzielak, went to Mac Isaac’s home and spoke with him in his living room about the laptop. Agent Wilson asked Mac Isaac “if [he] had seen any child pornography on” the Biden Laptop. Afterwards, Agent Dzielak sent John Paul Mac Isaac a text message and requested a “timeline of the events leading up to reaching out to the FBI”
- December 9 at ~9:52 AM EDT: Agent Dzielak asked Mac Isaac for the serial number of the external drive. He responded: “Western digital – my passport for mac S/n WX21A129ATFF3”
- December 9 at ~11:00 AM EDT: Agents Wilson and Dzielak appeared at Mac Isaac’s shop and handed him a subpoena for Hunter’s laptop and the external hard drive that the laptop data had been transferred onto. When leaving, Agent Dzielak told Mac Isaac: “In our experience, nothing ever happens to those that don’t talk about these things.” Mac Isaac was so thrilled that the laptop was leaving his shop that he “didn’t hardly notice the odd instructions or the thinly-veiled threat.” An hour later, Agent Dzielak called Mac Isaac as the agents (inexplicably) needed help accessing the drive, indicating that the drive was never sent to the FBI forensics lab near Quantico, Virginia
- December 16: Congressman Jerry Nader (D-NY-10) released a report229 outlining the Democrats case for impeaching President Trump, which relied on false?30 information about an interagency “consensus” regarding SHOKIN needing to be removed as Ukraine’s Prosecutor General
- December 18: President Trump was impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives 31
- February 5: President Trump was acquitted on both impeachment counts by the U.S. Senate
- February-March: After exasperating rebuffs, Steve Mac Isaac spoke with a staff member for Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) about the laptop situation and the FBI slow-walk; after ignoring Steve for a week, the staff member refused to cooperate with Mac Isaac and did not follow up
- May 19 & 21: John Paul Mac Isaac’s uncle, Ron Scott, who was also a retired Air Force colonel, sent a one-page summary email and fax to Judicial Watch about the laptop and included a redacted copy of the subpoena; Scott received no response from Judicial Watch or its president, Tom Fitton
- May 29: Scott sent a fax to the office of Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) about the laptop and, again, included a redacted copy of the subpoena; Scott received no response from Sen. Johnson’s office
- August 28: Mac Isaac sent Robert “Bob” Costello-an attorney in New York who counted Rudy Giuliani as a client–a copy of the hard drive
- September: The IC alerted Facebook in “private meetings”234 of a “foreign manipulation attempt” involving a “trove of documents” and directed Facebook to “view [the trove] with suspicion”
- October 14: The New York Post published a story about an email?35 on the Biden Laptop which proved, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Joe met with Hunter’s foreign business partners, exposing the lie that Joe had “never discussed” Hunter’s “overseas business dealings”
- October 19: Former U.S. IC spooks released a “Public Statement on the Hunter Biden Emails”
- November 2: Mac Isaac was forced to shut down in-person consultations at his repair shop due to the numerous threats that he received
- December 31: Mac Isaac–through his longtime business agent, Lori Wardell-filed papers entitled “Dissolution-Short Form” for The Mac Shop, Inc., thereby closing his repair shop