Project Veritas Action released new undercover footage of radical leftist Arizona gubernatorial nominee Katie Hobbs. Campaign insiders reveal why they are keeping Hobbs from the debate stage.
Project Veritas Action press secretary RC Maxwell, a black man, later confronted Hobbs outside of a restaurant, scaring the hell out of her. She immediately packed her bag and stood up in such a hurry to run away that she spilled her drink all over the place like an unstable maniac.
Hobbs then tried to hide in the bathroom and later ran away from the Project Veritas Action reporter, struggling to get into her car.
More recently, The Gateway Pundit reported on new photos which show that Katie Hobbs embraced slavery by participating in and leading her high school’s ‘slave day’ tradition, where students were led around by collar and chain to be sold off at auctions just like the Democratic slave trade of the 1800s.
Additionally, we reported that Katie Hobbs recently appeared at a Hispanic gubernatorial forum where she struggled and fumbled her words when asked to name one good thing about the Hispanic community in Arizona.
Did Hobbs spaz out because of Maxwell’s skin color? Who knows?
Trump-Endorsed Republican Gubernatorial Nominee Kari Lake told The Gateway Pundit,
Lake: Watching Hobbs sprint away from a black man who was asking her questions paints the picture of who Hobbs really is—a cowardly racist. Her contempt for the voters and for people-of-color is unbelievably embarrassing and cruel. Arizonans will never elect a racist coward to our states highest office.
In prior undercover video tapes, Katie Hobbs and her campaign insiders are seen revealing why she will not debate Kari Lake at the Citizen’s Clean Elections Debate tomorrow.
Kari Lake told The Gateway Pundit during a press conference earlier today, “I have asked, as you know, the organizers of tomorrow night’s debate to keep the deadline open right up until the moment the debate starts. And I hope she’ll find the courage to show up.”
Lake continued, “The important thing to note is that the people of Arizona, the hard-working people of Arizona, are taking note, and they’re realizing that she won’t show up for the job interview.”
In the video below, weak Katie Hobbs is seen explaining how she lied to an Uber driver by claiming that she works for a campaign because she was too scared to talk about her failing campaign for Governor. “I don’t want to talk politics to anyone who I don’t know,” said Hobbs, a candidate for Governor.
Arizona needs an honest Governor on the Ninth Floor.
Her campaign consultants also hypocritically revealed Hobbs’ plans to violate our Second Amendment rights while touting their own guns. Further, they explained that Hobbs refuses to participate in tomorrow’s debate because “they just don’t think the debate is worth her time, either because it’s not going to change anyone’s mind or they think it might actively be bad for her in some way.”
Watch the full undercover exposé below.
Summary from Project Veritas Action:
SEEN BUT NOT HEARD: ‘I Don’t Want to Talk Politics to Anyone Who I Don’t Know’ Says Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate Katie Hobbs; Campaign Insiders Keep Her From Debate Stage
• Katie Hobbs, Democrat Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate: An Uber driver asked me “‘Oh, what do you do?’ And I was like, ‘Uh, I work for a campaign.’ I don’t know why I said that — I just didn’t want to have this conversation. And he’s like, ‘Oh, Kari Lake?’ And I was like, ‘F**k no!’ I don’t want to talk to you. I don’t want to talk politics to anyone who I don’t know.”
• Joe Wolf, Head Political Consultant, Hobbs Campaign: Hobbs would support an assault weapons ban, “If she could, yeah. I mean the problem is that it’s a federal issue, right?”
• Wolf: “Because it’s a federal issue and like, you know, there’s nothing she could do about it — at least immediately, right? And some kind of advocating for it publicly, which is really more impactful once you’re governor. So, it’s kind of like, this state is crazy about their guns, so we’re not gonna take the beating for it before she can do anything about it.”
• Wolf: “That is an AR-15 [in our car] … Easier to fire than a handgun … That’s why it’s scary.”
• Nicole DeMont, Campaign Manager, Hobbs Campaign: “When Clean Elections was like, ‘Here’s the debate format,’ it was exactly the same as the primary. It was like, we’re not gonna put her [Hobbs] in that, like she’s not gonna be a part of something like that. Like, if you wanna make a format that actually allows for a substantive policy debate, where you can compare positions, sure we’ll do that…So, they want to see Kari [Lake] create this spectacle. We’re not participating in that…We’re doing a bunch of forums where we can actually hear both sides.”